Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

the rough day

Big shout out to Stef, thanx for your hard effort, downloading Keiichi Tsuchiya Drift Bible for me!! One day when I get my own Silvia S14, I'll take you for a spin okays? Ahaks~ Not to complain or in anyway sound ungrateful.. but got no sound larr. How?? Bleh~ Actually it doesn't matter, it's not like I can understand Japanese anyway. Looking at him driving is good enough. *smiles*

why weren't we able..


Yesterday was busy as ever. Having made promises to my good old friend, Vera and my sister Rebekah to one day, bring them to MMUCF. And so yesterday happened to be that special day. The plan, well.. more like my plan actually, was to start my journey at 6.30pm, pick up a certain someone and Sandra from EP, fly all the way to Tangkera to fetch Vera, hairpin back to Kota Laksamana to fetch Rebekah, grab some dinner along the way and finally catapult all the way back to YAC. But...

..to see the signs we missed..


Like always, my plan NEVER seem to work. Someone didn't want to follow which kinda demoralized me. It killed off almost 40% of my mood. The worst part was that I had forgotten about Sandra and took the Bachang road heading to Tangkera. Half-way through, Sandra called and told me to pick her up. I was at a cross-junction and left was heading towards MMU. E-break+accelerate after the traffic light - I'm still alive. Yay~

..i tried to turn the tables~


The time was already 6.45pm when I picked Sandra up from EP and I knew I had to rush if we were to be able to have dinner in time. Took the highway from POS Malaysia and drag all the way pass Tesco to Tangkera. Picked Vera up - time, 7.10pm. Poor Rebekah, I told her I'd reach at 7.00pm. By the time I cut through the massive jam and picked Rebekah, it was already 7.35pm. It was impossible to eat dinner and still make it in time for CF and I don't want them to miss the most fun part about CF; praise and worship. So I flew to CF. Actually, I was flying throughout the whole time. I hate to wait and therefore, I honestly don't like people waiting for me especially. Tension was maxed out.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

~the light broke through
while waiting for you~


Normally, I wouldn't drive the way I drive alone when there are people in the car. Especially when my friends and people I care for are in the car, I wouldn't drive nuts. I did exactly that last night and I guess I must've freaked all you out. I'm sorry. Honestly, I would never do that. It wasn't like me to gamble with your lifes. But I bet you gals had fun didn't you? Ahaks~ The day didn't end as I had plan (duh~). I wanted to spend some time with people who meant a lot to me but I guess we don't get everything huh? So now, let me apologize.

I'm sorry for bugging you all the time,
so much so you had to tell me to leave you alone.
I'm sorry for telling you it's 7pm Rebekah.
I'm sorry for not calling you Vera.
I'm sorry for making you rush your bath Sandra.
I'm sorry to keep all of you waiting.
I'm sorry for driving dangerously and rushing.
I'm sorry for that not-so-nice dinner.
I'm sorry for not being able to entertain all of you.
I'm sorry for asking you to sit with me, away from your friends.
I'm sorry for not being able to make you smile that night.
I'm sorry for not doing better.
I'm sorry for the lousy mood.
I'm sorry for everything.
Yea~ Everything.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm.. dun say sorry to me alrites??
Having you beside me is a way of making me smile
i'm sorry if i'm harsh in words.. i dun mean to make u hurt or make u feel u're buggin me..
just dun feel bad about all the stuffs that happenin now alrites??
GOD will help you through and so I will

WontdieonE said...

*smiles*

thanx..

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.