Pages

Thursday, August 18, 2005

the day the ram died on poor-o me



Why isn't anything being displayed on the monitor? The agp was working fine before. Could it be the problem? No... No indiano... No... The answer sounded simple, your RAM is dead. For those non-tech junkies, RAM is a short for Random Access Memory. One of the most important component in a CPU. Without it, you're little com can't run, so stop kicking the poor bugger already would ya? *kicks*

the one thing i know


Here's a lo-down on the situation. I have two 512MB DDR-RAM (notice how by saying I have two 512MB instead of 1G sounds cooler?), one was originally bought together with the PC. The other was a 2nd hand RAM sold for dirt cheap price. Awww~ Come on'~ Who can say no to dirt cheap components, right? Anyways~ Having 1024MB of RAM in a CPU, one can see a serious significant speed increase in almost every aspect - absolutely zero-lag. Yay~

im more than useless


But having my luck, one of the RAM died on me, disabling my whole CPU to detect and run normally. The answer? New RAM larr~ Ahaks~ Went all the way to Viewcom and bought myself a new Kingston 512MB DDR RAM. Once again, the power of having 1024MB RAM shines on my computer. Congrats to Aaron who managed to fix his PC from of an over-clocking problem. I can be happy for now but...

and hoping for you to be my escape


I'm still waiting for my graphic cards to return to daddy. Yea~ Say my name dammit! Ahaks~ Once my AGP returns it will be the full spec of P42.8GHz, Kingston 1G RAM, and who can forget the soon-to-return ATI Radeon 9800pro 128MB. Everyone go, "Yummy!!".

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.