Pages

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

wake me up when 12pm ends




Surviving on a 56k line isn't so bad after all - yeah right!! I would trade unstable lines for a 100mbps connection any day! But like before, that old-school underground line is still being intercepted and disrupted by a darn RTM station that's more than a kilometer away. A kilometer away dammit!! Plus, it's RTM!! Who listens or watch RTM these days? Sorry to the old and aged people reading this, RTM sucks - big time.

Living in this day and age while being a MMU student and not have broadband connection does serious damage to a fragile mind *smiles* such as mine.

*grabs dinner, took a shower, crapped, washed hands*

It's like a crime not to have broadband among MMU students. A survey was done among 500 MMU student (melaka campus) and a shocking 9% of the 500 dudes and dudettes are either using a 56k line or don't own a PC. Guess I'm a minority after all. Some of the comments from the 9% of 56k line users includes, "TM suck big time for not providing such service in my area!", "I've applied more than 3 times and yet they still tell me there's a technical difficulty within the line.", and my all time favourite, "I send a trojan using my 56k line to TM's network. Streamyx users had no connection for a day. Haha~". Poor, poor, people.

To all reading this, please pity the poor sod that's posting this and support us. We desperately need those letters and trojans flooding TM's network. Thank you for your time.

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.