Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2005

you freak

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

unknown variables, class cards and greetings


Another birthday over, another year passed. 19th year to be precise. So what have I accomplish in 19 years so far? How much have I contributed to the community, to the nation? Yeah right~ Other than insignificantly help decrease the population of lizards, I don't think I've contributed much. But through 19 years of living, I feel old. Old, like how an elderly man would look upon the world. Old, like the bones in my body. Old, like a stained window piercing the soul.

i have always been the "its the thought that counts" type


I look back at the things that people give me as birthday presents. Some carry much meaning and emotions. Some gave hearty laughter and sincere joy. Others send love and warm reminders. Here are some of the memorable stuff that people gave me throughout my years of surviving the wild, ever twisting game of life.

dad: your fingers are bleeding son!
me: that's how you play the guitar larr dude~


Back in my earlier years of Form 3. I just turned 15 years old and my parents thought it was about time that I ditched that old Kapo guitar that's been cutting into my fingers for the past 3 years. They got me my first acoustic guitar, a Yamaha FG Series. They didn't want to release the price to me, but I managed to coaxed Un David to tell me the price. That piece of wood cost RM500++? Mann, was I very thankful. It gave my guitar playing life a big boost - think NO2.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

a konn mann's birthday present huh? great...


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The 88 comes with,
- Super Cas
- NOS system
- 900cc inter-cooler
- 17" sports rims
- GTi spoiler
- Rear and front skirt
- Sparco seats
- Mitsubishi Evo 9 engine
- 'P' sticker
- 700cc Turbo Cas

~yeahh baby~


2 years later in Form 5, my great buddies gave me a simple, yet very cool card for my birthday. Before that, they beat me up till my white prefect uniform was crumpled and dirty. Ahhh~ Nothing like a fresh beating early in the morning. The so-called card was made from a torn cover page of a standard exercise book but it meant a lot to me. I still keep it till now. I especially like the Super 88's drawing and specs and the lousy drawing that was supposed to be me.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Spirito Italiano - 1896 Galliano


In my family, it's a tradition for us to take the birthday dude out for a nice dinner but last year, dad gave me something I didn't expected at all. He gave me a collection of great liquor. I remember that night clearly, he made me do some sort of mini-treasure hunt which led me to the freezer. Inside was 2 National Lampoon DVDs. Great show~ Then the small piece of paper led me into my room, where all the real cool stuff were waiting for me. Great birthday present.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

~Band of Brothers~
From left to right,                           
Smirnoff Vodka, Martini Rosso, Highland Queen Whisky 1893
Martini Vermouth - Extra Dry, Bacardi Superior, Gordon's London Dry Gin


What about this year? How did my birthday ended this year? Did I get what I wished for? Honestly, I got what I wished for, even before my birthday and I will hold on to it dearly. It's a great wish and a great "present" too. Glas1 CG gave me hearty meal at Loi's Bak Kut Teh, one of the best Bak Kut Teh you can find in Malacca. But CP gave me the best present this year. She gave me a brand new Lizard wallet! Cooool~!! I've been wanting a new wallet and she hit the spot with it. Guessed she hoped that by holding this Lizard wallet, I would go easy on those poor buggers. Sorry ger, no can do - I'm still gonna take them down and out. Ahaks~

Thanx peeps. Happy Birthday Andrew Liu Teck Ming aka WontdieonE~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

im a chinese rocker. got a problem with that, punk?


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

i dont skate but i guess it doesnt really matter





thanx for the great gift ah ger *bites*
~lots of love~

1 comment:

WontdieonE said...

well, yeah~ that's a very good way to sum it up~ :D

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.