Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

paparoach : who's your daddy? who's your daddy?!!

Results for Data Structure & Algorithm are out. I'm a little disappointed with how I fare. No matter how many times I look at that darn paper, I still can't believe my eyes. I honestly felt I could've done better, but I guess everyone had those days of inferiority and inadequacy - we are just not good enough.

stare into my eyes and see..


But it's funny how we would try our best efforts to motivate others not feel that way, trying to bring up their spirits and brighten their spirits but we ourselves are sunken beneath that horde of depression. *sigh~* I just hope I can do better for today's test. Object Orientated Programming. It strikes fear into the hearts of many who dread its presence and fear its name.

..the reasons we hold, the reasons we share~


Luckily for me, I have my trump card ready during the test. I've got it all planned out, or at least I think I have. In case of emergency, where by my mind goes blank and the program just wouldn't run in my Pentium 2 brain, stand on chair and scream lungs out, "EXCALIBURRR!! BEEE MY STRENGTH!!". Continue laughing maniacally till dragged into the back of ambulance. Great strategy huh?

i know, i know.. i owe you a pic~ *smiles*


CF was rather funner (the word funner does not exist. thank you) than usual. Okay~ So I'm saying that just because Pastor Joshua aka PJ to the Gatewayians came to preach to us today about the 3rd Commandment. PJ rawks!! A many thanx to CF for that nicelittlecakethatwassharedwithsomanypeopleididntevengettoenjoyit. Ahaks~ I kid, I kid. It's too bad though. Someone couldn't make it as study was more important in that situation. Having mid-term paper on Friday can do wonders to your stress.
Try it today!! Mid-term Test : The Stress Maker.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

picking up from me huh? well, bugs are no fun! bleh~ go lizards

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.