Pages

Monday, August 15, 2005

im high




Happy Bithday Mom!! Hope you had a blast last night. Though I must say, it's bro's idea all the way. I'm just the loser tagging along. Ahaks~ But seriously, thank you for everything mom. Without you we wouldn't be here. Yes dad, you contributed too. Thanx for being patient through all those hard days, long nights, and crazy fights. You're faith in God and love for Him is an inspiration to us all. Love you more than you can imagine. Happy Birthday once again and more to come.

its sunny with a high


Just to clear things up, I didn't smoke any crack or anything like that, thank you. Ahaks~ Just wanna say that I'm happy to be alive. As much as who I am now, hates who I've been, I'm glad I'm not my old self. Still, why am I happy? Because someone took my heavy heart and made it light. Now I'm so high on the sky, light as a feather. Though tomorrow will rain and there're signs that I'll be depressed, I'll wait outside to catch the sun.

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.