Pages

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Posting Settings Template View Blog

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

it takes great skill to rest that massive head
on an arm like that, balanced in sleep


Die spyware die!!

If only it'll be that simple. My course mate, Yap, recently told me my blog has a spyware attached to it. More precisely, it's attached to my chatterbox. Is it true? Can anybody help me confirm it please? Hold on.. Bleh~ Like I care if chatterbox is spywared by a spyware. Me-no-worry-big-nothing. Say that fast enough and it'll sound Japanese.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

malim and the huge-ass ore chien


It has officially been 2 months since I sent my graphic card for warranty. Where in the world are you, O great graphic card of mine? My 9800pro.. My precious.. *drools* I need you back. Neverwinter Nights 2, Battlefield 2,
Brothers in Arms, and San Andreas needs you badly! They yearn for their wild, rough particles and polygons to be processed by your smooth, experienced transistors... That sounds very wrong. *smiles* Okay, enough of the dirty talks already. What in the world is wrong with you Andrew?! Not enough action arr? (of course not *winks*)

the tongue is like a double edged sword
wow.. the french must really love sword-fighting


I'm missing my Laney, DWX-10c, and wires. Yea~ All 3 of them have been taken away from my hands. I especially miss DWX. I miss running my fingers over her smooth body, plucking her strings gently, holding her neck in the palm of my hands and staring into her soul. On bad days, snapping her G-string and having to comfort her cries while I turn her knobs in tune. When she's dirty, her voice is like the sound of the dirty seawater of Melaka smashing against the small diminutive rocks by the beach and so, I shower her with my affection as I apply my special fluid on her, making her as smooth as new. Ahhh~ Now she's in the hands of Justin. I wonder if he's treating her the way I do. I hope she doesn't cheat on me. Ahaks~ That sounds wrong all the way. Good night peeps!

But if you tame me,
then we shall meet each other.
To me, you will be unique in all the world...
To you, I shall be unique in all the world...
You become responsible, forever,
For what you have tamed...

         by
                                 Antoine de Saint Exupery

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.