Pages

Friday, August 19, 2005

humpty dumpty humpalot

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

yay~ new wallpaper for handphone


I just realize that the only thing I miss about my com when the RAM died wasn't the powerful 1024MB RAM or the 2.8GHz processor or even the graphics.. Okay, maybe a little on the graphics but the main thing that I miss about the com isn't really the com itself. I miss the things that are inside the com. There's a difference there. Pictures, music, videos, manga, anime, etc. Weird eh? Bleh~ I wasn't really normal anyway. Stef can vouch for that, right Stef? Ahaks~ She's probably ignoring blogging for awhile. After all, who can so no to World Of Warcraft? It makes everyone go WOW!!

lame....


Every now and then I would just open up my junk folder and view all those pictures I've taken and the memories overwhelm me like they always do. I capitulate to the very emotions and feelings that I felt during the moment - it's like those pictures came to life and I'm reliving it all over again. Some good, some bad and many sad. Hey it rhymes. Ahaks~ Damn.. I really do kinda miss those memories. Reflecting those changes in my life as I stare into the mirror of it makes me feel... old.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

lighting up the gates


Someone joked with me today, telling her friends that I'm like a kid - young and childish. Though it may sound negative to many, it made me happy for awhile. Well, that's was until I remembered my past, how I was so different last time. How anger and hatred made a bunch of mess. How temptation and sin made me stumble and crawl. How pain and reality made me grew too fast. Mannn.. How I wish I was a kid. How I wish I was young and gullible, naive to the world. Bleh~ Tough luck dude~! I'm old and that's the way it is.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

cheers to the big boys

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.