Pages

Saturday, August 13, 2005

when the 13th is the day after tomorrow

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

mah jong, beers and drummet : the best way to end a birthday?


Yare'~ Yare'~ August is seriously a month filled with birthdays. There's so many birthdays on this month, so much so it makes me feel not special anymore. *looks to the floor*

seven years later he works as a waiter


Go ahead Stef, make a witty remark on my above statement. I know you want to. You can't resist insulting me, can you. Ahaks~ Birthdays are quite hectic these days. The older you get, the more complicated choices of types of birthdays you have to choose. What are you gonna do? Where do you wanna eat? Where are you celebrating? Who are you celebrating with? How many friends are you gonna call? Who's gonna pay for it? It almost feels as if they're planning a wedding or something. Guess that's being modern and sophisticated for you.

have i waited too long?


I prefer those birthdays I had when I was younger. Nice and simple. No choices, no hassle, just sit back and relax the whole day. Mom would bake a simple chocolate cake of which the I'll sabotage the timer, making it bake longer so that the outside crust will be nice and hard. Hmmm~ Shouldn't have leaked that out. Ahaks~ Later that night, it will definitely be a tradition to take the birthday boy/girl/man/women/uncle/aunty/grandpa/grandma/nenek moyang for a nice dinner at the place of their choice. Most of the time, we would go to our usual buffet at Carry On and bring along a bottle of fine red wine, also birthday boy's choice. Those were sweet times - though it became rather common and routine-like later on, we didn't really complain... I think. You guys didn't hear that from me okay? Hehe~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

take a side step buddy


Come to think of it, I can remember having a birthday party before. Or maybe I have but I just can't remember. I have a very bad sector up there. Lost a lot of information the last time it crashed. sigh~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

back to normal business.. wait- nothing happened in the first place!

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.