Pages

Saturday, August 27, 2005

everyone is tired - im not alone




Sorry guys.. Another rant post for now.

I wonder why this never ends. It seems no matter what I write about, there would always be sad things happening in my life. Maybe it's my fault. Maybe my expectations are too high.. are they? I don't think so.. I certainly hope not. Wish I could follow what my bro would say, "expect nothing and you won't be disappointed". How I wish humans were such simple beings.

made a fool of everyone


Am I disappointed? Am I not satisfied? I dunno.. But honestly, I feel like a fool. I feel like I'm constantly bluffing myself, constantly lying to myself saying "it's all okay.. it'll change in time..". This is not the first time Andrew, but you'll get use to it - just like you always do. Be the punching bag for the world. Be the fool.

the double edged sword


I was smiling just 30 minutes ago. Why do I feel sad now? Am I really feeling sad? What a pathetic emo post I have written. That’s the worst part of it all.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

under the sun and rolling clouds


Which is worst, doing something but knowing it’ll hurt the other person or doing something unaware of the consequences? My opinions on that matter isn’t important, but what’s important is that by knowing the consequences, would we still do it? Especially when hurt is involved in it.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

a long way to go...


I’m tired. That’s all I know. I’ve been tired for far too long already. I need rest. I yearn for rest. I pray that you be that rest I need. In the end, would you still be it?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

opposites make each other whole

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.