Pages

Sunday, August 07, 2005

what a week.. what a week indeed..



The one week mid-term break is over. Herds of MMU students flock to their respective apartments and rented houses. EP is bustling with life once again and the crappy foodstall owners wide-smile is switched on, hoping to attract young, hunger, malnourish under-grads with their expensively cheap food. Life has return to Bukit Beruang. Walking pass any group of students, you can hear them talking about what they did during their short-lived break while others aren't as happy as their counter-parts. Those who are still having their mid-term test aren't really in a much jovial mood. As for me, I have two more papers; one on Monday and another on Wednesday. A very nice touch indeed.

Lets recap the fun things that I've done and gone through this whole week.
~ Stress..
~ Pressure..
~ Tension..
~ Stress again..
~ Lizard killing..
~ Body aching..
~ Depression..
~ Stress yet again..

Basically, that's pretty much it. Now ain't that fun? Truthfully, my body is still a little weak but I think I can hold the fort for awhile. I'm quite experience in pushing my body over its limits. After posting this, I'm gonna grab some dinner. Hopefully it won't turn out as bad as I fear it would. It's difficult to hold your spirit when you're already so weak, I'm like a candle in the calm before the storm.


I'm a fool..


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

had char siew fan for lunch 4 days in a row


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

i tried to catch the sun.. but it caught me instead


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

a kitten was ran over by an iswara.. the mother tried to wake the kitten up
~she failed~

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.