Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

yap : why none of your pictures make sense?



A course mate of mine (name withheld for his safety) mentioned something rather interesting to me, or at least I think it is. He said in his typical chinese-ed, sfi-bred slang, "Oii~ Wai yor blok picchurr no mek sens wan arr?". *ahem* I mean he said, "Oii~ Why your blog picture doesn't make sense arr?". So, people do notice that my pictures don't make sense. And I thought it was me all along. Ahaks~

im a freak.. i admit.. bleh~


Actually, the pictures I take have their own individual meanings to me. It's like, on that exact minute, at that exact place, when I'm looking at that particular object or person, it gives me this exceptional feeling. Not wanting it to be forgotten or gone to waste, in my best effort, I try to capture them. Because my handphone camera is only 0.6 megapix, the images are rather sucky and murky. Think mud on the mirror. Or more like me looking at my mirror. Ahaks~ Though I don't post them, most of the pictures I take are either the sun or the moon. They are indeed the 2 most fascinating, enthralling, mesmerizing, captivating, alluring, enchanting, and definitely beautiful thing I've ever seen. I look at the moon I think of my life. I look at the sun and I think of my loved ones. Mann, I'm sucha wuss. Let's hope Stef didn't hear that. Hahahaha~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

does this make sense to you? does it?! DOES IT?!!


So what have I been up to at home these days, aside from being alone and overwhelm by that certain claustrophobic, paranoia feeling, that is. Ahaks~ I've reinstalled NFSU2 - again! *sounds excited* Isn't that cool?!!..... Mann.. How lame can I be? *sigh* But it's all not that boring. I'm experimenting with different things. I was using automatic transmission last time throughout the game. Now I'm playing with the manual transmission and I must say, it's hellofva fun! I now have better control of my speed and handling (break+down-shift heel-to-toe corners), and I can do more stylish drifts too. I don't really care about the points from drifting as I feel it's not the "proper" drift competition judging. To me, drift is all about style. 1st-2nd gear choku-dori's are great to mess with.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

wow.. didn't know they had an official D1 road in malacca..
drifting IS really catching up~


Right now I wanna meet someone, but I don't wanna like troubling anyone too. I'm getting the feeling that I've become a seriously troublesome guy. *sigh* I guess I'll just stick to my secluded, paranoia filled room for the rest of the night.

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.