Pages

Saturday, August 06, 2005

the (shoulder) killers


HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY VINCI!!


This is the 3rd entry with that same title. The difference? My right shoulder's the one getting the beating. Yeah~ I reminisce the days when I was young and vibrant. My mind pictures a healthy primary school me. Hands touched both sides of the vertical post, focused only on one primary objective: to prevent the ball from entering the goal. I was a good goal keeper, or atleast I think I was. I was confident I could keep the ball away from the goal - I was a daredevil.

Opposition's striker coming for the kill. Like a chicken trying to fly, he jumps over the defenders who swore to protect me with their lives. *spits on palm OS* Steven Curtis's Bring It On playing in my mind. I whispered, "bring it on.. punk-". The striker swerved from side to side, trying to confuse my unconfusable mind.

note: unconfusable doesn't exist. thank you~


*koff! koff! karrh@$&&!! chew.. chew.. ptuii!!* Yellow phlegm wobbled among the blade of grass. Striker's foot stomping the ground sent shockwaves to spectators. The climax was near. *smiles* Striker was going to enter the D-box. Catching my queue from the director, Steven gave the go-ahead. I ran. Ran like the wind cutting the clouds.


*slow-motion starts*

Goal keeper diving at the ball..

Striker trying to score a goal..

Keeper knew Striker couldn't enter the goal..

Striker had no chance but still charged for a kick and let it go..

Keeper caught hold of the ball in a single, *ahem* cool move..

Striker didn't pull back kick..

Keeper saw big football shoes coming head on to Keeper's face..

Keeper tried to evade handsome face from being squashed..

Striker leg lands hard on Keeper's left shoulder..

*slow-motion ends - fading to darkness*

And that's how I got a big boo-hoo on my left shoulder. Couldn't even lift my left hand not to mention even write. I know, I know.. I'm a right hander - don't have to remind me.

BUT

You see, the first line talks about my RIGHT shoulder not my LEFT. Ahhh~ Conspiracy.. Actually, I did go through that shit back in primary school days and I also did suffer a big boo-hoo on my right shoulder too. Yeah~ I reminisce the days when I was young and vibrant...... Okay, lets not go into another long, boring story shall we? Ahaks~ Cut long story short, I somehow injured my right shoulder badly in one of my accidents during secondary school life.

the tension is here


If you observe my sexy fat-ass'ed body, you would notice that I have more scars on the right side of my body than my left. The reason is quite simple actually. You see, the bike's rear break is controlled by the right foot. Should I ever get into a accident leading situation, I would slam my rear breaks, power-slide with my left foot scrapping the road and avoid whatever obstacle that is in front of me.

stomach is grumbling


The problem comes when I have to slide to the right. To power-slide I have to put one foot on the ground so that I won't fall. But I can't perfectly power-slide to the right because I have to keep my right foot on the breaks and I have nothing to keep me from falling. Picture this - again.

Car slams into me. Bike falling on left side - GOOD.
Car slams into me. Bike falling on right side - BAD, REALLY BAD.

To end this dumb boring post. That's how I injured my right shoulder.

Okay~ I lied. I'm not gonna end it yet. I still wanna rant about how I woke up due to the sudden jolt of pain on my right shoulder. It felt like a knife was stuck in between my shoulder joint but the shoulder just wouldn't fall off. Yeah~ It sucked alot. As if having to carry that awesome pain all day wasn't enough, I couldn't sleep at all the whole Thursday night because of it too. It really drove me nuts. By 7am, mom was awake and I went to her for advice.

Here's the suckier part. If I take painkillers, I would definitely fall sick later but I'll lose the pain, enabling me to sleep. My body is somehow allergic to the painkillers. So the choice was between pain or sickness. Guess which I chose..

having fever sucks..

1 comment:

WontdieonE said...

uhh.. it says data overloaded~

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.