Pages

Thursday, August 04, 2005

hi and bye : part 2



Feeling very light-headed, air-headed, empty-headed, glass-headed since this morning. Yea~ Woke up at 1pm feeling very weird. I must be going crazy again. I could still feel the headache from last night carry forwarded to where I last left it. Bleh~ It's irritating. The pounding on my right temple hasn't stop. *sigh~* Didn't want to take any painkiller or millidons. Believe it or not, I'm still abit shaken from the last incident.

He didn't die for nothing- He didn't die for nothing~


Bro dropped by earlier at around 1am - litterally. It seems he just got back from his trip to KL and he came to return dad's car and to take his back. After reparing his Zippo lighter, we was off. All in all, less than 20 minutes I think. Not bad, he's getting quicker these days. Ahaks~ Good to see my bro back - in Malacca, that is. Hehe~

i bring back nice girls - they just leave in the morning, you know..
~russel peters~


The Astro dish has finally set foot in the Liu's house. Yeap~ Since my dad would be dead bored everyday, mom suggested that it was about time for us to get Astro. I guess that I wouldn't change my life much. After all, I'm not much of a couch potato. I can't plant my butt at one spot for too long without having an itch. Uhh~ That statement doesn't count when I'm crapping in the toilet, thank you. Astro.. Honestly, I've never thought of having it at home - really. I used to joke with people saying, "By the time my family DO get Astro, MeasatII would fall back to earth~ *proceeds to laugh innocently*". Plus, I had this weird image in my mind that Astro are for upper-class people. With that image shattered, it proves that an average family like mine can acquire Astro too. Bleh~ What a statement.

but You sing to me over and over and over again


Lots of things gonna happen the next few days. Friend's birthday is up on the 6th. I wonder what are we gonna do to her. Probably egg her bad and hard? Or take her out for a nice steamboat? Or the best (that i can think of); find her a good, handsome, charming, etc, etc, boyfriend. Yeap~ To all desperate saham-tinggi guys, here's your chance to attain the best, most profitting deal of your life! Lelong! Lelong! Lelong!! 19 year old gal for auction! Hehehe~ My bad~ Come to think of it, I should've done that for Stef's birthday. Though I know if I would ever pull off such a stunt, I'd be dead, though it'll be soooo worth it. Ahaks~ Too bad I guess. My head is still pounding~ *sigh*

and how can i stand here with You and not be moved by You?



p.s. im happy that i've made another 4 new truetones for my own personal satisfaction bleh~

until the day i die - story of the year
i'm not okay (i promise) - my chemical romance
wake me up when september ends - greenday
mr brightside - the killers

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.