Pages

Thursday, August 04, 2005

hi and bye




Haik~ Haik~ Haik~

The headache strike back.

Like the fangs of a wolf tearing at the moon.

My mind torn assunder, falls into the endless void.

I grasp for air but smoke fills my lungs and poisons me.

I'm lifeless on the floor.

I feel regret now and probably will feel it forever.

I've made a fool of everyone.

I'm sorry.. I really am..

Live.. Life.. Love.. Lost..

I hold on to you.

Like the refection of the moon on a lake.

I look upon you, beauty transcends.

I tried to touch you, you fade away.

I jump into the lake and I see you smiling on the moon.

Like a dog in the lake, I tried to reach for the moon.


~i touched you~

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.