Pages

Wednesday, August 25, 2004

2nd Day of Holiday

Okay, so today I didn't do ANYTHING productive at all. I literally slept throughout the whole day! I admit, it felt good and stuff as I haven't really slept at all. But it felt really... wierd? I'm not used to sleeping in the afternoons or sleeping for a long time. So though I slept a long time, I feel really wierd after that, like I've wasted my whole day sleeping, (which by the way - IS NOT GOOD!) On normal days, the last thing I would wanna do is sleep throughout the afternoon. If I'm gonna spend my 4 weeks of holiday like this, I'm gonna die at the end of it I think.

Malay Stall-XLuckily, I eventually got up and installed all the latest Macromedia 2004 programs and started messing around with them. Okay, so now I'm no rocket scientist. I realize, those programmes I installed didn't come with FAQ or reference guide! I was totally lost! Connected the net, downloaded those manuals, and started my journey into Macromedia programmes. Hehehe~

Later, my parents and me ate at some malay food-stall. Ordered my usual Teh-O Ice Limau and Nasi Goreng Kampung combo. My parents throw in some satay too. Ate till I'm bloated up. Gonna need to exercise this holiday. I can't afford to grow fat! Nooooooooooo!!!

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.