Pages

Monday, August 16, 2004

The Exam Fever Of MMU

*riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!!*

"GAH!! I'm up! I'm up!" Stares at clock - 7.50am
Falls back to sleep..


*riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!!*

Not Nescafe'"Huh~? Crap, 8.15am~ English starts at 9..." *yawn* Looks around puzzled. *sigh* "I'm gonna be late."

Walks to the fridge and grabs a good cold morning coffee. Aahhhh~ Black coffee~ Always refreshing~ Okay, time to get my day going!

Took my bath. Drank more coffee. Locked the doors and off to MMU. Ladies and gents, I welcome you to, MMU's Exam Week!! *cheers!*



Okay~ So English was kinda tricky. Hmmm... The lecturer must be some foxy chick with a fetish for younger guys.. Either that or I'm just talking nonsense. I'm betting on nonsense. Anyway, CSA was tough - really. I didn't expect so many database related questions! I was cought off guard! Luckily, I did quite well for my programming - or so I thought~ *shivers*

So much for day one eh? I have another 2 weeks more of this. *sigh* I know I don't look worried but the truth is, I'm damn edgy right now. Focus On The Family: No Apologies

Speaking of edgy, SP and Phoebe's parents are in going to be in Sg for quite some time. *ahem* Remember SP and Phoebe, No Apologies!

But the day ain't over yet - Dad came home bringing more... *ahem* ingredients for the cocktails. Cool~
The funny part is that he's doing a great job at hiding it away from mom's eyes. Hahahaha~

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.