Pages

Saturday, August 21, 2004

Music Practice?!

Allan TehAhh.. One of the things I'll never get bored of - music practice. Worship leader; the great... ALLAN TEH!! *AHHH!!! ALLAN!! WE LOVE YOU!!!* Side-note; the back-ups behind him are Grace (half of her) and Paul Goh (Guy Sebastian's cuz... Really). Back to Allan, I've always enjoyed playing for him. A dude with years of worship leading experience and to all the girls, he's cute *and single too* He's so cute that the girls in my church calls him "Chocolate Chipmunk". Brother of the legendary Jason Teh, and the motherly Sharlene Teh, comes the leader, Allan Teh. 3 of the most influential people in the GY.



Justin LeeNext up, we have Justin Lee, younger brother of Rachel Lee, a great drummer and a cool bassist, he plays as good as he pose. Wahahahaa! Just recently, he played the drums for Jason Teoh (my si-fu) for MMU's Battle Of The Bands and got 2nd place, cool! They played Switchfoot's Meant To Live, even more cool! Super skinny guy and has a great cheerful attitude. Typical high school guy.



Me... *sob*
Last up for the musicians, me. Nothing much to say about me lorr... Not many people like me as it seems.. *sob* *sob* So sad... *sob* I feel so alone.

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.