Pages

Sunday, August 15, 2004

Mom's Bday~!

Weee~!! Today we celebrated my mom's bday at The Seafarer Restaurant; a fancy baba nyonya restaurant. Owned by my father's friend, Mike Thein. Un Mike own's Explorer Boats, one of the leading Fibre Boats manufacturer in Malaysia. He's super rich and has a very nice personality. Oh yea, he has other branches overseas too. *drool*



We had a splendid time eating out butts out. The pranakan food was awesome! Sambal fish, curry prawns, ginger chicken... Woah~ Okay, as we were eating away, this kid suddenly appeared and started claiming that he knows my bro from somewhere but my bro has no clue who the kid is. We tried to chase him away but to no avail. So he was there bugging us throughout the whole time until my mom suddenly 'siong' him and said sternly, "Boy. Go away. Now." 3 magical words and the boy suddenly dissapeared. Bro and I couldn't stop laughing. But we really pitied the boy. I mean, he's only Strd 3 but he has to suffer from the trauma of encountering my mom. Muahahahaha!!


If you see this boy, RUN!



This time, my father brought along a 1541 Santiago. It was abit dry but nevertheless, we always enjoy our wine. As my dad would say, wine not? We drank our wine, ate our Black Forest ice cream, and enjoyed the country music. Tomorrow, I have my finals going on. *sigh* Pray for me people! Now, time to sleep~ Heh

1 comment:

PhoEbe said...

U r bad andrew,u r so so so so bad.and that child is stil so innocent,how can u?haiz

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.