Pages

Friday, August 06, 2004

Cock's tail... Uh... Did I said that right?

My dad bought a cocktail book 2 days ago. Huh? Cocktail is a drink larr! Spoil only... *ahem*... Anywayz.. I've read it from cover to cover and now.. hehe.. My latest mission will have me trying to make one. Muahahahahaa!! Soon, the world will tremble at my cocktail mixing ability. Bow before your master!!

....

Ok... I just hope the cocktail doesn't sucks. I'm not going to do those simple cocktails like Bloody Mary and stuff.. Depending what type of liquor I have with me, I'll try to make one of those "Prize Winning Cocktails". This is gonna be fun I tell ya. If I get it right, if my dad's gonna have an open house at the end of this year, I'm gonna be a cocktail mixer (don't worry, i'll charge a reasonable price.. *wink wink*) Pretty exciting don't you think? Before I start mixing, I'm gonna pray that there won't be any poisoning of any kind. Don't want people dropping dead in my house ok... Now to find that whiskey...

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.