Pages

Wednesday, August 04, 2004

I'm sleepy/brain-dead/sweaty/sticky/smelly/tired

Woa!!! Super tiring day man!! What am I doing with my life?!

Ok.. That was a dumb question. I apologize for that outburst, this is what happens when you don't drink enough coffee caffeine. *burps!*

Throughout the whole day, I was bloody tired! I was so tired that even "Tired" would call me tired! *gasping* Need... Coffee... My... Precious...
-sleepy-

Bla

I got back early from lecture today, thinking I could get some sleep. You know how it feels when you're dead tired and when your body is drawn like a magnet to your bed, and when your back touches the bed you go, Ooooooo... Ahhhh......

Unfortunately, I didn't get my much needed beauty sleep. My wonderful uncle had to show up. I kinda feel guilty reluctantly chatted with him and when he leaves, my dad comes home,
-brain dead-

"Okay! Lets go Melacca Club!" he shouts

"No.. way.. *sigh* It's gonna be a loooooooong day."

Got changed and we went to Melacca Club... Again...
Though dead tired, I still manage to put up a challenge against my family has we played table tennis and badminton. When we decided to call the quits, I was literally soaked with sweat and... Well... I kinda smell. Shhh!
-sweaty, sticky n smelly-

I need a holiday dude... Real badly...

Does my sweat soaked shirt look sexy? baby? - Austin Powers

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.