Pages

Saturday, August 14, 2004

Holiday's Over Kid

*kicks!* "Oh.. Ok.. I'm up.. I'm up.."

That's how I felt when I woke up today. Still getting the after effects from the fever and migraine.

"You look like crap!" I stared into the mirror, and indeed, I did looked like crap. Woke up late, hanged up some laundry. *moan* Back still slightly aching. Well atleast I'm gonna enjoy today. Hehe~


My sonWent to SP's house again. Cracked up some jokes and talked to her mom. It seems her mom's having some business problem. Oh well, prayer seems to work for me, it'll sure work for her. Hehe.

Ok, so we went out as usual but today, I brought my son along *ahem*; the ever cute Shawn. I could stare at him for hours and fall asleep like a baby I tell ya. Wahahahahaa! Isn't he cute?



At night, Phoebe belanja'ed/treated me dinner at Bird Paradise. While driving there she asked me this odd question,

"ND, do you know where's Bird?"

I told her;
"I know where's mine." Everyone in the car started laughing. Okay, so it was kinda crude but I couldn't help myself. I'm sorry... Thanx girl for the treat. It was kinda fun and stuff. Hehe. End the day eating some ice at the famous Amote'. Service was supper slooooooooow I tell ya. We were quite fed up and wanted to eat at MORE instead. Well, we had the patience. Haha.

The pic ain't clear as it was taken with my handphone,

2 comments:

PhoEbe said...

yups funny stop acting shawn doesnt belongs to u at all k.haha and dont ever repeat wat i told u not to repeat...so hpe u c tat even u did enjoy better yest rite.so as long as u r happy,everyday wil stil b ur birthday.

Anonymous said...

Terrible!! CAn't u b mature a bit?? Always so dirty minded! sighhhhh....

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.