Pages

Friday, August 20, 2004

AVP: Whoever Wins, We Lose *go aliens!*

Okay, I gotta admit; I'm a sucker for these kinda things. So I've played AVP2:Primal Hunt before in cyber cafe's and stuff and by golly, it's soooo cool!! I would pick the Alien race cause I feel that they're the best! (humans sux!!) Ok, so they have massive firepower and that exoskeleton thingie and the Predators have great hunting weapons and lots of homing weapons but, I prefer melee attacks anyway. Get down to business with the Alien's claws, poisonous tail, and head-biter. Cool... *drools* Okay, back to AVP in whole, set in the future of Predators and the past of Alien movies, the directors made a good plot with the whole thing.

Today's Mission:
  • Lunch date with bro and, *ahem* Loreen
  • Get glasses back from dad
  • Buy AVP2:Primal Hunt at Senyum
  • Tune the X for tomorrow
  • Study for maths finals on Monday *sigh*

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.