Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2004

ooo.. wee.. *sigh*

Guess what did I get for my b'day? Liqour.. 3 bottles for me to do my cocktail experiments, dry gin, vodka, and galliano. Woohoo! Way to go dad! Yup~ You heard me right, I said 'dad'. Hehe. I'm dang proud of him I tell ya. 1st time in my life he gave me a surprise for my bday. Normally it would be like, "Oh, happy bday Andrew." And that would be it, but this time, he really made my day (night - whatever).

Okay, here's a list of people who wished me from 12am - 2am:
1)Theresa Teo (NS buddy) - 11.50pm
2)Stephanie - 11.55pm
3)Phoebe - 11.57pm
4)Parents - 12.01am
5)My Bro - 12.05am
6)My cuz, Su Pheen - 12.08am
7)Soh Wan (god sis) - 12.35am
8)Sandra - 1.30am

Had a good time worshipping God alone in my room just now. Was really a great time that I have always enjoyed. But right now, I'm juz waiting for SP's call or msg or anything, juz anything will do.. *sigh* Feeling kinda lonely now.. But I'll get over it. I always did...

The Heart Of Worship song came to me suddenly, juz when I was feeling kinda down for no particular reason. The verse, "When the music fades, All is stripped away, And I simply come..." Gosh, it made me feel so much better.

*sigh* Cheer up Andrew. Think; new X, new X, new X. Woohoo!

Thanx O Lord for "making me" on this special day. Let it be another year that's full of You O Lord. Let me live it all for You.

Side-note: So far written 66 songs. Another 34 more to go.

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.