Pages

Thursday, August 19, 2004

The Law-Law Exam

I went to bed last night knowing that I would have to wake up earlier than usual today and sure enough, I did - happily. It was a good sleep, really, after staying up till 3am to do some small changes in my blog template. I used Evrsoft to mess with the html. Quite a cool programme if you ask me. Lots of cool scripts and stuff.

SPAnyway, so I slept like a baby when suddenly I was awaken by a call from SP; she needed transport to go back to school. So I, naturally being a good bf (right...), quickly got up around 9am (hey! 9am is early for me ok?!), drank some ever-refreshing coffee, and sped off to MSDC. When I got there, SP told me, "Hey! I pass my exam!". Two possible reactions from me;
1)YOU? PASS? WAHAHAHAHA!
2)Waa... So good! Congrats!

Guess which one I picked. =D

Either way, I'm very happy for her. Truthfully. Actually, I'm always happy for her anyhow and anyway. Oh yea, her parents are back from Sg. =D



Got me thinking; the Malaysian all-important-law-law-exam is actually, well, kinda easy. Any Toms, Harry, Dick can pass this exam (no offence to those who failed). It is actually because of this easy exams that we have so many dangerous, hazardous, treacherous, precarious, perilous, dare-devil drivers our ever-safe Malaccan road.

Wahaahahahahahaha!!

Sorry, I couldn't help laughing at that. After all, I'm a very safe, secure, anodyne, cautious, prudent driver and rider. *smiles...*

This is a picture of my motorcycle sticker. Aaron Wee and my other buds gave it to me in recognition of my.. Uh.. Something larr..
My Transporter

1 comment:

Discover the PURPOSE said...

ei delete the pic lar...i let u snap a better 1 lar....tis so irritating....geli...ugly....
tell u better delete it fast, i dun hope 2 c tis pic when the next time i check ur blog!!

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.