Pages

Thursday, August 12, 2004

the blog says its title

Started of as a good day. Woke up, said hi to bro and he willingly borrowed me his car for the day. Here's my day's plan as I told my bro;

1)Go out with SP
2)Eat sushi
3)Play bowling
4)Eat at MORE
5)Play some pool

Plan 1 to 3 worked out well. Only one problem; my dad gave said this to me when I told him I wanted to spend my bday with SP, "We always celebrate your bday with the family, is she more important than the family?"

"Heck to you! Crap!" That's what I would say! Heck lar! Supposingly wanna bring me to the fancy Seafarers. Supposed to be grand. Heck! I don't want grand! I don't want anything except to spend some time with SP. Is that so hard to ask for?! And I wanted the X also I can't get it. Dumbest thing I've ever face.

So fine~ I'll go with his crap plan. Reach home, family arguing with each other. No peace at all. Is that what I wanna see on my bloody bday? Heck~ Still ok. Wait and wait and wait. Father keep telling me all his so-called wonderful plans. End up eating at a satay celup stall by the bloody road side which, by the way, taste like crap! Had to put on my "Oh, I'm so happy" face juz so they won't make any noise or talk to me. Ass larr! Damn sucking, #$%^&*&!@ day!!



I guess I couldn't explain it to SP as her mood wasn't good. Crap! Makes things worse! Stupid #$%^&&*%^ day!

ARGHH!! SO ANGRY!!


I hate this bday!

2 comments:

gR@c3y said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Im sad and little dissapointed with wat i saw in both of ur blog.I dunno y thgs hpn to b like tis.I n my tok,i tok tat sumhow rather u guys wil b having n enjoying the dinner together.No matter who is right or wrong,jus listen for once to STOP IT ! Bcoz all this wil not b glorifying God.u both r brothers and i stil remeber Andrew u told me before not to quarrel,y mus i & my sis quarrel...Y cant we jus b like u and ur bro aaron.U said u both love each other n u dont quarrel..So where's d love u both have.I dun wan to c tis to happen and i think God or Sue Ping would like to c tis neither on ur blog or aaron's blog..I m not blamming u,but jus want to remind u.And i did promise u hat we wil celebrate ur birthday together today rite.So we wil jus do it k.

Btw the gift tat ur dad bought for u either isnt really for u or not,it doesnt matter.But jus wanna tel u tat i think ur dad n mum really loves u alot..U may not know on Tuesday nite when im washing d car outside,when ur dad drop sue ping back home...he talked to me,and i can see how happy n excited it he to plan,to celebrate,to make ur birthday as great as he can.He told me wat he bought for u b4 u get d presence,and no one know except me.even to sue ping or ur bro.So dont keep it in heart k,watever it is,it have already pass.and i think ur bro do loves u,it may not jus b d way he gaves u his phone,i mean it may jus b a used phone but i think every brother loves their brother.And i too,and i tel u tat i love my sis.No doubt i think both of us quarrel more than u both.Stil remember that u told me once before that u have an anuty in KL,where they always look up on ur family as a example...remember??Dont hurt each other anymore longer cause it wil only makes Satans behind to feel happy.Cheer up both of ur brothership...

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.