Pages

Thursday, August 05, 2004

The Search For The Killer Graphics Card

At this very moment, I'm on a hunt. A hunt for the best graphics card that I could get that's below RM800. Yup~! You heard me right! Yea, yea. You must be thinking, "Lu siao arr? Best graphics card at RM800 arr?? Go jump sea larr you!!"

Indeed I would...

I'm searching Google for Albatron GeForce FX5900UV and FX5700U3. Both are killer cards and damn would I wanna get my hands on them. But like every hero you encounter, I can't do this alone! I can't win this battle without help. Which shall I choose? 5700? 5900? *Arghh!* Anybody out there who's good at this kinda stuff, please, help me k?

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.