Pages

Sunday, August 08, 2004

Reconciliation of The Missing Sundays

I missed 2 Sundays and I feel soooooooooooooooo bad about it I tell ya. But tomorrow, I'm gonna make up for it - I'm playing the X tomorrow Woohoo!! Gosh! I just like the metal, distorted, crunch sound of an X I tell ya! Hehe. Just following my dreams I.

Tomorrow's GY service, the great, the famous, Jason Teh will be song leading. [Spoiler Warning]: The songs for tomorrow are; All About You - UNITED Live, One Way - UNITED Aus, So Amazing - Planet Shakers. I won't spoil the other worship songs ya?? So come to Gateway Christian Fellowship this Sunday at 9.30am and get ready to have a great time praising God!


No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.