Pages

Friday, August 27, 2004

Three Guys, A Girl, and uh... A Dude

Yesterday, Dad was off. Plan-4-de-day, clean up the whole house and go out. Simple huh? I wish it was. It was 10.05am and I was still in my ever lovely and beautiful dreams when suddenly;

*hand phone ringing loudly*

My dreams break apart matrix style. I drag my body and my head to pick up the bloody call. Only to be told that MMU has somehow lost my application form and they need me to make a new one if not, I can't take my results. "What in the secret toilet bowl of my brother do you mean?!!" I had to take a few deep breaths while the clerk explained the situation to me again. Actually I was quite upset but the clerk keep apologizing, asking me not to get angry. Hearing such things satisfied my evil self and so, I forgave her. Muahahahahahaa!! *sigh* Looks like I'll have to go to MMU and to settle it.

Got out of my bed. Greeted dad. Drank coffee. Took a bath and got dressed. Dad told me that bro took my bike out cause he condemned his car. Wasn't a big problem, so I took my dad's car instead.. Okay, so I went to the admin office. Went through the whole procedure again. The clerk told me that she needed my medical check-up form to be filled again. Not a prob. Went to Un Beng's clinic in town. Paid him a nice visit and chatted with him for awhile.



Just as I turn to leave, dad called me saying that he's on the way to the clinic with Un Phillip too. Another lunch date. Hehe... It seems the two brothers kidnapped their sister's little daughter,(beep). Actually, I thought we were going to eat somewhere with air-cond that's nice and good. Instead, we ate next to the clinic. I didn't complain as I wanted to eat something hot that day. So, I ordered some Curry Mee and the curry, is super H-O-T!! Really enjoyed myself. *ahem* Gluttony is a sin. =D Dad was fooling around with (beep), trying to "teach" her how to use the chopstick. Instead, he ended up clowning around, as usual. Hehe~ That's my dad. =D



Besides the food, though my little cuzzie is abit spoiled and pesky, I kinda enjoyed messing around with (beep). She's what my father, brother and I would call; "ASTRO's Product". When a kid watches too much ASTRO, they'll talk and act a certain way. Much like how (beep) acts.. Seriously.. After that we went to Tesco to shop around. I got myself a CD pouch that could carry 80 CDs, cool~, and I also a Vodka Mudshake: Ice Coffee, even more cool~!. Anything that has to do with coffee intrigues me mann.. I haven't tried it out yet though. I want to share it with my dad and bro. =D


No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.