Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Wife, Baby, and Me (i over took LoopyMeals! wee!)

I dug this up from an old archive of mine. It was taken during my NS stint. *i miss my buds from NS!!!* SP visited me while I was in Camp Legend of Mount Ledang or in Malay, Camp Lagenda Gunung Ledang (the best camp in Malacca!). She brought along Shaun Timothy, my kid. He's 1 year old~ Wee! Isn't he just adorable? I managed to convince my comrades that I was married with a kid. I must say, people would believe anything these days *forgive me a God for lying but i juz couldn't help it!*. I guess it's because it isn't anything unusual these days, 18 year-olds fathering kids and stuff. *sigh* What is the world going to? Guard my heart O Lord.

Gosh~ I missed them during my time there I tell ya. Thank God He brought me back to Malacca.


No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.