Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2004

dc talk : time is ticking away.. *sigh*

An hour till my b'day~ Woohoo!... Ok... Now what do I do? Hmm.. Today, I feel *kinda*, (note the *) sad. Went out with SP today but somehow she wasn't in a real good mood. She told me it wasn't her every-month-girlie-thinge so I took her word for it. But still, got into some trouble picking her up from her house to MP, only to get her Bad-Mood-Aura. Was it something I said? Was it something I did? (well.. it normally is) *sigh* What a day - a lousy day. I don't plan to stay up till 12am. Don't feel like getting the ol' Happy B'day Andrew thinge from anyone.. Well.. Not now larr.. Just gonna lock myself up in my room and strum a few chords and songs.

But the night wasn't that bad. Got a msg from another Christian bloggie from Sg. She kinda misunderstood my blog and gave me a long sermon which was kinda cool, and funny. Well, more to the funny larr. Hahaha. She muz be a cute gal to say things like that. Wonder why she has no pic? *ahem* Hehe.

Oh well, guess I'm gonna give some worship to God now. Good nite everyone and God bless.


No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.