Pages

Sunday, August 22, 2004

5 Birthdays!! (excluding mine)

Mine's not inLast night was one of those once-in-a-green-moon event - My mom's side family, celebrated 5 birthdays in a row, all of them in August; my 14 years old cuz, 2 aunties, 1 uncle, and 1 mom - my mom. Hahaha! It was fun I tell ya. Got to meet all my cuzzies, even my KL cuz, whom I thought wasn't coming because of his exams. So, it was one big happy family gathering. Geowayne, my cuz whom I haven't seen for a very long time (though he's in Malacca), also came - late. Hahaha. But atleast he turned up.



Geoneration

Okay, so everyone was eating and yapping about happily. Then suddenly, Uncle James on the karaoke and at first, all the old dudes sang *ahem* including my mom. She has a good voice and I'm dang proud of her. After their moods die down, it was the nephew and nieces turn. Muahahahaha!! We dominated the karaoke. Everyone was laughing at each other's singing. My cuz, Su Pheen was the funniest. Maybe it's because of the picture I took, but she's sooo funny. I especially liked the song Tears In Heaven. *ahem* All my uncles and aunties complimented me saying I had the talent. *applaud!*

*Waahhaahahaha!!*

Su PheenOkay, so we had a great time (without alcohol, which is cool). Had lots too eat too. Some of them were asking me, "where's SP?" I told them she was busy with her studies and came up with hundreds of possible answers. God really blessed us all with such gatherings.

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.