Pages

Saturday, August 28, 2004

Exam Recap: Unlocking The Trigo

It has been 4 days since my holiday started. Woohooo! Go firgure! Sadly, I haven't been "holiday'ing" yet. I haven't gone out much with SP or enjoy myself in anyway. I find it weird. Really. I mean, I have been wanting this holiday for soooo long. And now that I have it in my grasp, it feels all, jellyish and somewhat weird. Maybe cause I'm all frustrated with the stupid com. Why can't they just listen to commands and do as told? grrr... I feel like asking Allan for some tips on this issue of mine. All this redundant stress reminds me of the time I was studying for my 1st Trimester Finals.

Unlocking The TrigoTrigo was the killer in maths, my, well, 2nd favourite subject (moral is, mind you, the stupidest subject ever made). Anyway, so I had a hard time trying to crack the trigo. Yea, yea. I know I'm not that smart and all. I admit I'm actually quite dumb. Thank you. Maybe it isn't hard. Maybe I just can't see "The Big Picture" of it all. Cause in my mind, I know I can solve it but... I guess my brain runs on an old Pentium 144MHz with 32MB RAM and has no graphic card. Sad, sad, sad. *sobs*



Those were the words spoken from my mouth just last month. Indeed I was dumb. Indeed I was stupid. But now... I'm a GENIUS!!! Muahahaahaha!!

Right...

There IS a way to unlock the trigo but, my quest for it ends here - for now. Hehe.

Oh yea, congrats to the new father, James Tan and his wife Mae with the arrival for Baby Jesse. God bless you all!

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.