Pages

Thursday, August 12, 2004

I... Can't... Move...

1st of all, I juz wanna say, Blessed Birthday Neo!!!!

My goodness.. I can't believe it. I was awoken up by the a stinging pain in my left hip. It hurts like crap man... *ARGGHHH!* Can't even walk properly. My whole left leg is killin me man... I guess the pain was there all the while but this time it's really severe. Hahaha. I kill myself all the time. At my age, I'm already suffering from so many body pains that even adults don't have. Muscles and bone aching all the time. *ack* Especially my back. Hahaha. I'm not surprise if I die young. Heck~ Infact I would welcome my demise. The pain in my body is too much to bear and even my parents don't know about it. It's hard to hide it away from them but... Haha. Don't wanna tell anyone so I guess I'll just keep it in my blog. Even my bro who's always has his mood swings now and then don't know about it. All of them won't really know what I'm suffering from until it's too late..

Happy Birthday Andrew... Happy birthday,

Further from my future
Further from my past
Further from the starting line
Further from the last
Further from my doubts
Further from my fears
Further from temptations that I faced throughout my years
Further from agiation
Further from distraction
The reaction of the dissatisfaction of others actions
Further from myself
Further from flesh
Further from my birth and I'm
Further from my death - Pillar: Fireproof

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.