Pages

Monday, August 30, 2004

NS Buddies are Back!

Me and Shu LinToday, I got to meet and hang out with my 2 dearest NS buddies, Ee Jin and Shu Lin! Gosh! I really miss them, especially Shu Lin. When I first new her at the beginning of the camp, she was the young, innocent, naive little girl. But as we spent time getting to know each other, by the end of the camp, she transformed into a sampat machine with extra thick face. And she blames it on me. According to her, I "changed" her. Hahahaha~ Glad I did. =D



Me Ee Jin Shu LinSo anyway, while I was hanging around in Kenny Rogers (Roasters), she sms'ed me and told me she was in MP already. I replied her sms and before I knew it, she was in KRR too. We exchanged shocked looks and she kept yapping about how different I looked. "Wa, somebody handsome already ohhhh~ Last time bald but now got hair already! Hehe!" What a comment. Embarrassed me only. =P Later, Ee Jin came to KRR too. Okay, here's the deal. Ee Jin is in the same uni as me, but because I'm a May intake and he's a June intake, we hardly see each other, which by the way is kinda sad. We have alot in common (except that he's a free thinker). Both of us has the passion for guitars and music. I shared to him about Christ before and some other philosophical mumbo jumbo crap. *ahem* So much about me being intelligent eh? The 3 of us chatted away while Shu Lin's friend (i've forgotten her name =P) became a lamppost. Wahahahaha! Later SP came too and we went off for lunch.



On the way to Sushi King, we stumbled upon Alan Bong and Hong Eugene (Daphne's bf. Daphne is also another NS buddy from Malacca and there's a long history between us which will remain a secret. Hehe..) So we stood infront of Sushi King and chatted away - again. I've never actually talked to Eugene before, but he seems to know and remember me. *sigh* And so, once again my reputation herald and precedes me. Wahahaha! Lots of laughter today. After a long chat, we went into Sushi King and had our lunch - my treat ofcourse. God really bless me by letting hang out with my NS buddies - my family.

Besides that, I had dinner with SP's family. We celebrated SP's mom's bday. *ahem* Happy Bday Aunty!! =D I prayed for long life for her and when I end my prayer, she gave a long sigh and told me she don't want to live too long. Burst into laughter. We ate at Pizza Hut. There were 5 of us and we ordered a 6 person meal. I end up eating most of it because they didn't had the stomach to push in all of the food. I ate so much that I had a bloated stomach that was visible. SP told me to "suck it in" which was really hard for me. Normally I wouldn't care but since it mattered to her, I tried my best to keep my body in "proportion". Hehe. Had a great time with SP again.

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.