Pages

Friday, August 13, 2004

A Day At Home.. Killer~!

Woah~! Guess what did I do today? I spend the whole day at home! It's amazing! Uh.. Well.. For me it is..

*ack* Okay, I woke up at 7am due to certain... circumstances. Ok.. Though it hurts like crap, it was still ok with me. Got used to this kinda things. So as I was waiting for the painkiller to kick in, my fever symptoms suddenly appeared!

"What in the world are you talking about dude?"

Ok, usually, when I get my fever symptoms, it would mean that I will normally get high fever (accompanied with flu and a massive migraine). Knowing my fate, I put my faith high, hopefully it'll pass so that I could celebrate my belated bday with my friends. Watched as the clocked ticks. Nobody's around, all alone. The fever was getting worse (so were the migraines). So I thought to myself, "Hey! Since I'm gonna get sick and spend the rest of the day at home, might as well do something productive though it would kill me." Hehehe. Walking around hurts - A LOT! But hey, even I can't sit around the whole day right?

Okay, so I hopped on the com, mess with my mp3s and made some really cool custom-made Planet Shakers, Switchfoot, Simple Plan, Fenix TX, and Box Car Racers ringtones in wav format using dBpowerAMP Music Converter and Audacity. Awesome tools of sounds dude. I especially like the Planet Shakers - Closer To You and Switchfoot - Meant To Live ringtones. Heh~ I could make a business out of it. I'll charge RM3 for the custom-made ringies. Muahahahahaaha!!

Besides that, I took out my digital camera, the Nikon CoolPix 2000 and started snapping shots of crap (actually just 3 pix but it still counts) Check it out~






No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.