Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2004

The Choices We Make

My dad asked me this last night, "Andrew, do want a handphone for your b'day? Or do you want a new X?" Ooo... A tough choice indeed. His mood wasn't really good at that period of time, so I said "Later only I tell larr k? Go rest dude," Yes, I call my dad 'dude' sometimes. Actually I want a car but I know we can't afford one now but it's all cool. Later that night (or midnight), my bro asked me if I want his hp for my b'day. I was kinda shocked and started to get suspicious.

"What's the catch?" "There's no catch." He returned..
"Yameh? No strings?" "No strings. Nothing" He assured me..
"Let me think about it 1st k?" "Okay dude." He said as he entered his room.

Honestly, it's hard to believe what he said, I mean, he IS my bro. I... I... *sob* That was soooo touching.

Right...

While I was thinking, it suddenly dawn upon me - get the X from dad and get the phone from bro! Kill 2 birds with a b'day! Time for my Dr. Evil laugh, Muahahahahaha!! About the car... I guess maybe I'll only get it next year. I'm a patient guy. Speaking of patient, I'm also currently waiting for a good deal for a computer that I thought of buying too. Hmm... Gotta wait and check the prices again.

Well, honestly, I don't expect anything special to happen on my b'day, I've always kept my hopes low for these kinda things. I'm even gonna sleep early tonight. Tomorrow's gonna be a loooooong day.

I'm gonna get this car:
Ooo... BMWs


Right...

4 comments:

gR@c3y said...

right.. keep dreaming about that car bro.. wahhahahaa...

blessedbox ((: said...

haha... claim that car in Jesus' name yah. God knows the desires of your heart. :) anyways... go read my comment on the 3rd august one kae. :)

be blessed!
~BOK~

Anonymous said...

OOi andrew,stop being funny.haha,no one wil blieve tat shawn is ur son coz doesnt match oso,haha!and RIGHT jus keep dreaming of d car in ur Dream 2nite,doubt whether it is gonna be urs nex year.Anyway i dun think so tat u only kills 2birds in ur birthday.hmm,i think i might b more than tat.I hear you and i jus gonna wait n c how patient u will be.hehe

Anonymous said...

yeah man...totally agree with bok...=) all things are possible in Jesus* name...i*m gonna get a porche!! when i*m old enough that is...=)

Sam - http://beloved-sam.cjb.net

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.