Pages

Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Happy Bday Un Wong!!

1st of all. I just wanna say, Happy Birthday Un Wong!!
Un Wong

Malim FoodcourtToday, my family had dinner with Un Wong's family (without Renee along). We ate at Malim Foodcourt, which is one of my family's reggie place to eat. This time, I had fried-rice and oyster-egg. Not bad. Not bad. Talked a lot about church and stuff. Un Wong told us about his mission work and stuff. He's currently using his football background as a ministry to reach out to the youth. Cool~



Reneee Erin Wong
Oh yea, this is Renee. I knew her since the 1st day she came my church. Now she's currently studying in Lim Kok Wing University. Don't be fooled by her cute-cute-pretty-look. Really.

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.