Pages

Tuesday, August 17, 2004

The Beef Stall With A Cool Dude

GAH!!It was a lovely Sunday afternoon, bright sunny day, perfect for my mom's birthday. "Let's have lunch at Sinho Garden." my dad said and so, we went. Drove in my mom's Kancil automatic (with not enough air in the tyre). Bro drived while I was the navigator; telling the best route to take and the short-cuts to get there. Everything was fine until my bro exclaimed, "Hey, got dead cockroach in your air-cond larr," Wha-? Where?! I knew I had see this and sure enough, it was there, stuck between the holes was a dead brown-reddish creature of evil. The cause of death; unknown. But heck~ Who cares? I just wanna take a pix of it and get on with lunch.



Sinho Garden, Bkt BaruThough it was quite packed, we reached Sinho Garden and parked the car with ease (it comes naturally). Looked around for a good table and seat under the fan, with a nice veiw. A dude came and took our drinks order and we didn't have to wait long for our them to come. As usual, I was clueless as to what I wanted to eat. So, I waited for the rest of my family to order before making my choice. I initially spotted a sign that says, "Fried Prawn Mee" but experience told me that it would suck. Eventually I ordered the reggie Char Kuey Teow cause my father ordered one for himself too.



John LaiOur main purpose of eating at Sinho is the Beef Noodles. The guy who's running that shop is a friend of mine and the son of my father's friend; John Lai, ex- St David *ahem*. Handsome eh? Okok~ Stop drooling now! He's a super friendly guy though he looks timid. His father owns a Marine Fish Shop at Klebang, and that's how my dad met his dad and thats how we met. He's also a Christian and a drummer.



Over all, the food there hasn't fail us, YET. My family is very particular of what we eat and we always have comments on the food. That's what you get for having a dad who works in the F&B line. Sinho is located at Bukit Baru, next to the pasar borong there. The laksa is also cool so check it out. God bless~

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.