Pages

Monday, August 23, 2004

When The Durians Take Control

Agent X. This mission will require you to once again, stick your head out for your country and for the honor of your family. Your mission, should you choose to except it, is to go to Parade of Crowns, codenamed; "MP", and retrieve the Exo-protective Suit, codenamed; "gift". This transmition will automatically self-destruct in 5 seconds... Uh... Make that 3. Good luck. *boom!*

Right... That was lame...

Alright, so I voluntered to buy the "gift" for Isaac's bday party tonight. My father gave me enough information and detail to specifically buy a certain nature of shirt. And so, I did. I bought a sub-hawaiian shirt, or that's what I think it is. I have a really bad sense of fashion. Yea, I know it's sad.



After buying everything and stuff, Rebekah wanted to buy something to eat. Mc Ds was our first choice. So we "tapao" from Mc D and went over to our favourite Durian Ice Koci stall opposite KFC. The Ice Durian is something that all Malaysians should enjoy, if not, get outta this country dude! Some people say that Tan Kim Hock serves better Ice Durian but to me, they are all the same, good-ol Ice Durian. Talk about getting distracted eh?



So I got the shirt and passed it to my dad. Later, I went to Senyum to finish off what I didn't earlier (getting AVP2) but, *sigh* I failed... But hey, atleast I got You Got Served DVD and Macromedia Guideline 2004: Complete Macromedia Software. Cool!

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.