Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

2nd feeling

"You all are gonna suffer this semester!! Muahahahahaha!!"

NOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooo!!!

Huh? It.. It's juz a dream.. Well, actually it's real but hey, I'll pretend that it's juz a dream.



Hmm.. Second day of a new semester. And I *ahem* almost woke up late for lecture. But luckily, I'm a light sleeper and I was awaken - by the sound of a cricket. Went to lecture hoping to be "surprised" and all that stuff instead, I saw a guy calling out to me as I entered the hall. Ahhh yes.. Aaron Wee has decided to join the party. He's in the same group for business and technical communications subject. The first word he said to me was, "This class is gonna suffer!". I chuckled at his remark. *sigh* There goes my concentration. Well, atleast he brought some interest in the subject to me. I do pray to God that He'll grant me concentration.



Yeap! Big world, here I come!

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.