Pages

Friday, September 24, 2004

songs in your soul

Everybody have their own way of expressing their hearts right? Well, for me, my heart is all written down in a red-hardcover book. Whatever that's in my soul is composed. I dunno bout you guys, writing songs is one of the only ways to soothe my heart in times of trouble or despair. So far, I've written 71 songs (1 still in process) and I target myself to write 100 by the end of the year. Hmm.. Shouldn't be to hard.. I hope..

Ahh... Gonna grab my guitar before I sleep now. Tomorrow, I have a looooong day a head of me. I will only update my blog on Sunday or Monday. Good nite peeps!

Yamaha DWX-10

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.