Pages

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

When Darting Matters

So what if I'm dead tired right?



Who am I kidding. I'm suffering like mad mann! I've been having really short sleep hours these few days. Why? Cause there's always something else to do before you sleep. But hey~ I ain't complainin.



So last night when I came home after fetching SP back to her house, I saw dad and bro playin darts~ Yeap~ My dad bought a dart board when we went KL 2 weeks ago. Real cool stuff (though I seriously sux in it). So I parked my bike, changed, and went to join my bro. As I was walking out to the house compound, that walked from the kitchen and pass me a glass of Coke. But it was no ordinary Coke - it was Bacardi with Coke. Yeap~ Finally, the liquor that's been dormant in my closet has been put to good use. My dad mixed the drink nicely. It was real smooth as it went down my throat. Years of experience working in a bar in UK would teach you that sort of stuff.



So I was getting ready to play but then, suddenly I pain on my arm caused me to hesitate. But I knew I would still carry on even though the pain was sorta killin me. Think - my nickname. So we were throwing and throwing and throwing. Then bro took out a bottle of Royal Stout and later dad took out a can of Carlsberg. Imagine 3 guys at night, wearing nothing but shorts, playing darts while drinking Bacardi. It seems the liquor had somehow improved our throw. Or that's what we would like to think. Hahhahaahah~ Dad was showing off his old darts that he used back in UK. Looks real classy. He even made 1 for bro and 1 for me. Too bad I'm not really that good, but for my father's sake, I would train myself to throw with precision. As for the game, dad has always been the champion. He's juz too damn good I tell ya!

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.