Pages

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

when times are shorter than usual..

Whee~ I had a good time today. SP and I went to MP, and I mean juz the 2 of us. No one to kacau us. So first off, we went to Sushi King for dinner. We talked and childishly fool around. I dunno, sometimes it feels great to act childishly. Reminds me that I'm not so old after all. Hehe~ I gulped down my food like a hungry... me, as I didn't eat my lunch.



After that, we went shopping for SP's new shoes. Her old ones were, *ahem* gnawed by her dog to the point of useless. And so, the hunt for the 'perfect' shoe was on. We went to every shoe shop in MP - compared the prices and design. SP even admitted to me that she was very 'inn-chim' about this kind of stuff. Which gal ain't huh? After dragging out feet to every store, we narrow our choices down to one particular brand. Well, I've forgotten the brand name but the design is simple and the color resembles a seasoned jeans. Nice touch to the jeans she is wearing.



Earlier, we bought movie tickets to Jackie Chan's latest show, A New Police Story. When you hear the name Jackie Chan, the first thing that comes to your mind would be? Action? Stunts? Well, the list goes on but I'm not gonna trouble myself. This time, the story has more drama as we see a broken-down drunkard Chan being haunted by the fact that his comrades' blood stains his hand. As expected, there were lots of real dangerous, but cool stunts too (done by Jackie himself). What makes Chinese audience stayed on in the cineplex to the ending of the credit is Jackie's trademark of showing bloopers of his stunts in the ending of every movie. Real cool~ There was one particular scene where Jackie was on a speeding bus that was tearing tru the city's pasar malam lookalike and the bus ram through a few vehicles. During that scene I whispered to SP, "You see the car that was hit by the bus? It was me driving it." "Sampat!" was her only reply.

After the show, I took her home in time for her dad to return home from work. Exchanged hi's and bye's with her dad before speeding off into the night.

What a day.

I'm so exhausted from lectures in the morning that while watching the show, I had a really bad headache. It seems the headaches are getting more frequent than usual. Hmmm...

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.