Pages

Friday, September 10, 2004

Celebration!!!

Well... It actually depends on your personal definition for the word celebration. For us, celebrating my dad's no-illness meant that we went to Malacca Club and sweat it all out in sports.

After resting for an hour or so, the family headed for Malacca Club: Rotunda. We played our usual sports - badminton and table tennis. I dunno why but naturally, I would be stiff when playing badminton. Meaning like I won't run to where the shuttlecock went. In other words, I would suck in it. But not today. Today's game was fun. Somehow I was fully charged from the head to head to toe *ahem*. So I didn't mind running around and eventually, I beat my bro in 2 games. Eventually, dad gave the signal to depart - his stomach was really hungry from last night's fasting. It didn't help him cause while he was fasting, we were feasting. Hahaha~

After a heated arguement on where to eat, we eventually pointed our fingers to our usual Malim Foodcourt. We parked the car, got out, and dragged our sweat-drenched shirt accompanied with a horrible odor. And as usual, people stared at our dripping-wet-with-sweat sports attire as we tranquilly walked to our table.



Well, initially I really wanted to eat my usual fried rice but it seems they were out. Sadden but determined to get my stomach filled, I ordered a 3 ringgit Hong Kong Chee Cheong Fun and a large bowl of Penang Asam Laksa together with my regular Iced Coffee. Yum Yum!! Hehe~

Call me fat and I'll scream.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.