Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2004

Any More?

“KFC arr?? Hah~! I tell you ar.. That is the last place on earth I will eat. In fact, even if the whole world has only KFC as a means of fastfood, I still won’t eat there! You dunno ar?? KFC’s oil is soooooo unhygienic and they reuse it over and over again. So what you eat in your buggers and frikens are actually germ-infested and fat-ful-gross-out-recycled-fatty-oil!”

That, my friends, is what you would hear if you ever ask my dad to eat in KFC.. or Mc D’s.. or any other fast-food restaurant-except Kenny Rogers ofcourse. Hahaha~

The Fattening

So today I had the chance to go out again and every time I do, I appreciate every moment of it. Holiday’s gonna be over soon. *sob sob* This time, we had some company, 2 of them (who are SP’s friends). So we went around doing everything and all. Met up with Rebekah so that SP could pass to her a gown that she wanted to borrow for an installation night cum friend’s bday party. At the same time, we had some tofu drink and rojak in MP’s food court as we chatted about.

Later, we went to watch a horror movie, The Ghost (Korean). It was a choice between Anaconda 2 or The Ghost and both of them are not shows that could actually entertain me. Being a person who has watched far too many shows and could quote lots catchy lines, I could easily guess the plot and where the story would head. So, using my *ahem*, skills I tried to scare SP. As I waited for the cheap-sudden-scare to happen, I got my hands ready to give SP a good shock.. Well.. I ended up getting scolded by her. “I tell you! Next time you don’t scare me like that okay! You know or not, I can’t sleep at night if you do things like that!” Hahahaha!! Sorry gal~ But for what it’s worth, I had fun irritating you throughout the movie.

Later that night, the 4 of us went to our ever-faithful More Café to grab a bite. We were greeted by our old malay friend who works there part time. I ordered my usual drinks, Ice Blended Cappuccino while SP ordered Ice Blended Peppermint Coffee. Her friends ordered Ice Blended Chocolate and the other ordered Sour Sop. I was the first to get my drinks. After that, the waitress served SP the wrong drink. I felt a mess coming to shape and so I waited for it. After talking to the waitress and trying to sort out the somewhat little problem that seems to be going on, another waitress apologized to us saying that the girl was knew. Since I’m the only guy there, I put on my macho-bravado face and said with a deep, cool voice, “It’s okay..” She blushed. Hahahaha~ So that didn’t happen at all okay. I ain’t macho or anywhere near there. I’m an ugly guy with a horrible laugh and a low self-esteem. But anyway, I did say okay without the deep voice and all. After tasting our Japanese food, we realize that it taste like crap! SP and I noticed a big difference from the food we juz ate and the food we used to eat here. So we called our malay friend and asked him if they had a knew chef. Caught by surprise, he said yes and asked us if the food was really that bad. Being all nice to him, we told that it sucked. Bad. We were told that the old chef went off to start his own Japanese cuisine business at a food court opposite of More Café. While eating, the waitress that apologized to us earlier came and asked us to comment on the food. We roughly told her what we told our friend. She suddenly asked for an introduction. I won’t give out her name due to the privacy policy that I have. *ahem* So we chatted a bit and now we have 2 friends at More Café to give us extra discounts. Woohoo!!



After everything, I sent SP and her friends home. Seeing that I still had some time before the clock reaches 12am, I took a slow drive home. Right.. But anyway, I reached home exactly 12am sharp as a sharp object of some kind. *laughs arrogantly* Now that’s what I call good driving.

Aside from all the (very) lame jokes and all, I truly thank God for another day of fun. I really appreciate the time that God gives me to have fun as I realize that time is short. With that, He opened my eyes to the world around me and gave me a new perspective of life at whole. Living life in heaven on earth.

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.