Pages

Monday, September 27, 2004

it takes a loooong time to load

So here I am, sitting here waiting for time to pass (and the rain to stop). Cursing the lousy so-called broadband connection in the CITS Alpha Lab. So what if MMU placed new computers in CITS? The connection is still as bad as ever! But I gotta give some credit for the Windows XP and new NEC keyboards and mouses. They're real smooth and easy to type and scroll.

Since I have 2 hours to kill before my next lecture starts, I wanted to watch some game movies and trailers at GameSpot. And so I did. I got to watch Sims 2 in action and a few other upcoming games. At first, I thought I could bear with the frequent buffering and lag. But after a couple of time I gave up and started to surf for anything interesting.

Ahhh.. Yes.. "Looking" for something interesting isn't as easy as "finding" it. So the head-cracking fiesta starts. Typing in "junk" or "cool" in googles didn't help much as I was literary flooded with junk. Searching for "interesting" was even lamer. And then suddenly before me, a glowing red "S" appeared on the monitor and I knew it was my destiny to check out Smallville. I opened a second window and typed in "superman" (i like to multi-task a lot), and behold, a whole history for Superman formed in front of me.

With the knowledge bestowed upon me, I shall now use my super-human powers to uphold the justice of Smallville Malacca! Watch your back evil-doers. A new hero's in town.



~fee, fi, foo, fum.. i smell.. the fingerprints of scum!!~
Ace Ventura

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.