Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2004

.:Moon:.

Mlk Club

Since I have a splitting headache, the family went to The Club to kill off the pain. I couldn't play well due to.. certain reasons. But hey, I did kill off the headache. Thanx God for that. The headache was really starting to get on my nerves.



So we went to Malacca Club and to our surprise, Un Wong was there too. So as usual, I played the table tennis and badminton. Beat my bro on the first round. Okay, so as I've said, I couldn't play well. And with that, I couldn't beat my bro on the 2nd round but I accept my defeat gloriously. *sigh*



Thankfully, we had a good meal (Un Wong paid for dinner Heh). Food was good and all. But still, though troubled, my heart was at peace. Somehow, there was a lovely moon in the sky that cut through the dark clouds. Heh.. God really knows my heart. *sigh* What a relief. And for a second, I almost forget the beautiful moon and the lovely sun that God made for me to see. Soaked with sweat and beaten up. It felt good.

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.