Pages

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

A Place Called Tanjung Bidara

On monday night, Aaron Wee, my old class-mate rang me up at night, "Oi! Tomorrow wanna go Tanjung Bidara or not?" Caught by surprise, I reacted like how everybody would, "Yea! Lets go!". So it's set, on tuesday, Aaron Wee, Divesh (Babu) M. Shah, Yugaraj, (Peter) Lim Guang Yeow, Sumen, Deva and me will be heading for the beaches or Tj Bidara! Woohoo!

So I woke up around 8am to tell my father that I'll being hanging out with the guys and will be going to Tj Bidara. Before I could rest my head back on my pillow, Aaron called me up again. "Hey... I can't sleep larr.. Wanna go makan breakfast or not?". Stupidly, I said yes. As usual, I dragged my dead body to the bathroom, bathed and change into some decent clothes. Got on my bike and headed to Aaron's crib. I reached there around 9.30am and we headed off to eat some bloody exspensive yong tau foo. RM4 for some kuey teow and 4 pieces of assorted fish-cakes. *ack!* Suddenly, I don't feel so hungry.

So later, Babu came to Aaron's house in the van that would take us all to the place. Yeap~ You heard me, 8 crazy dudes are gonna travel in a van. Immediately, I recalled the mtv for Blink 182's First Date. How those 3 guys went around the neighbourhood in the van. We did something like that (or maybe worse.. i dunno). So we headed to Ayer Keroh to pick up Guang Yeow and Yuga up. Once we accomplish that, we were... complete. Hahaha~

We packed up 5 cans of beer, 2 bottles of wine (red and white), 4 skitters, 8 glasses, 3 footballs, digicam, and 1 muruku. Yeap~ We're all set. Immediately we headed off to Tj Bidara. Along the way, we made lots of jokes and cruelly tortured other drivers on the road (yes, we can do that). By the time we reached our destination, our throats were parched from all the laughing and talking. Well... Mostly laughing. Stripped to our shorts, took some pictures, flashed around. Once we got our "gears" ready, we head towards the sea, running with full of excitement. Messed around in the water and stripped some of the poor people that followed us. We even dived into the sea from the jeti that was nearby. It was sooo fun mann. Once we felt we had enough of the sea, we grabbed the football and played some beach soccer. After scoring afew goals we ran back into the sea, which was kinda weird but none of us cared. We drank our bear and laughed about cheerfully, asking about our studies and reminisce our past pranks. It was a great time.



That's Me!!After playing more soccer, we got bored so we headed for the sea (again). We wanted to play monkey ball but the unexpected happened, Yuga and Aaron was stung by a jellyfish! *gasp!* We kept our cool and quickly towed the two of them back to shore.

"Crap! Stupid Jellyfish! Quick, who has some piss in them faster let it go on my leg!" Yuga said calmly.



Without hesitance, Babu dropped down his shorts and pissed on Yuga~ Everyone laughed like mad people! I mean, the sight and thought of it was soooo funny!! Babu is one of the few people I know who are not afraid to show what they hold down there. Hahahahaa! So we opened the bottle of white wine so that Yuga and Aaron won't be much pain. Well... It kinda worked - for awhile. Soon the pain came back and we could see the stripes of swelling on their legs. Thankfully, the ice-cream man came to the rescue! All of us bought ice-cream and had forgotten about Yuga and Aaron's pain. Wahahaa! After much discussion, we decided to bring the both of them to the nearby Terendak Army Camp's clinic juz to make sure.

Well, they were fine but Aaron looked kinda sick on the way home. He even vomitted at the side of Babu's van. Once we reached Aaron's house, he immediately dropped into bed and I, took my motor and went home.

What a day. I feel truely blessed to be able to spend real great times with my ex-classmates. The bond between us never seem to break no matter what. Thank God for everything he's done with me.

ex-classmates dude!
Meet the dudes (clockwise starting from me):
Me, Aaron Wee, Deva (sesat), Giri, Guang Yeow, Sumen (sesat), Yugaraj, and Babu.
sesat = none High School

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.