Pages

Friday, September 24, 2004

When The Skies Clear Away

Fridays were meant to be my *ahem*, "Happy Day" as I only have 2 hours of lecture from 8am to 10am. Whoohoo! Since our lecture was about Business and Technical Communication, my group (consisting of Aaron Wee, Irvin, Alex, Led, a dude, another dude, a girl and me - 8 in total) decided to go ahead with our group project, educational visit to Infineon Malacca. So after lecture, we went to BBU Apartments to discuss our workplan. We wrote a formal letter, watch some Chrono Crusade in the same time too. Hehe~

But..

SP called me from her school and asked if I was interested to go for a movie. If there's an opportunity, don't miss it. Hah! She told me to meet her at 12pm. So after finishing off my work, I sped off to MP and reached there exactly at 12pm. Think - professional stunt rider. And like a good boy (as always), I waited for her at KRR. 12.30pm. Still no sign of her. Luckily, Syikin came to the rescue and killed my boredom. 1.30pm... Still no sign. But this time, coincidently all my ex-classmates were lepaking in MP and they so happen to pass by KRR and after seeing me, they came in and yap and yap and yap. After a few minutes, more friends came and eventually, there was a whole bunch of High School boys standing and sitting in KRR.

Syikin!

Before I knew it, SP and her friends arrived. After saying good bye and all, we head off. First stop, the cinema. We actually wanted to catch The New Police Story but we were.. 25 minutes too late~ Though you travel so far, boy I'm sorry you are, 25 minutes too late. I could still hear her say~ Lalala~ Oppps~ Went off singing again. Muz be the Malaysian (Sux) Idol fever again. Hah! Instead we executed Plan B - MAKAN!!! Whoohoo!! (and gluttony's a sin.. hehe..) Food Court seemed to be the best (and cheapest) place to eat. SP and I had Black Pepper Mini Wok. Superb as usual and though the gravy was a little water down, it was still ok. The usual and often customary bowling game was next. After a rather good game (without my own black bowling ball.. *sigh*) we went to drink some good ol' Roibo! (formerly known as Quickly). Rebekah came and chatted with SP while I prank around with the rest of the girls. I wanted to take her pic with my HP but she was rather shy. But who could resist the iron fist of Andrew Liu. I am, after all - EVIL... Muahahahahaha!!

rebekahtan

In the end, it was quite a fun day. Really thank God once again for letting me have some purely good fun. Heh~ I miss SP. What's new. :)

1 comment:

vera said...

REBEKAH................I miss you like crazy!!!!My dearest mei mei...!!!hey Andrew!!Snap more pics of ppl in church lah,like ermm your cuz!!hahaha..just jkjk.I want to see more ppl especially the youth..Love ya

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.